Please sign in upon arrival each visit.
The health, safety and comfort of our guests and service providers is our #1 priority. We value your business and understand that mutual respect of time and communication will create a great experience every visit.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early for your appointment. If you are 15 minutes late you must reschedule.
- A card must be put on file.
- Clients may cancel or reschedule up to 24 hours before their appointment.
- A 30% fee will be charged in case of late cancellation within 24 hours.
- A 50% fee will be charged in case of a no-show.
- No additional guests or children.
- Please limit cell phone usage to the reception area for brief calls to ensure a relaxing atmosphere for all.
- Please notify service providers of any allergies or conditions.
- If you are not satisfied with your service, you must notify the service provider prior to leaving the spa.
- No refunds.
- Clients are responsible for preparing for services and after care.
- Results vary. It may take several visits to determine the best plan of action.
- Facial cupping, and massage services may cause temporary soreness and or bruises. It is the responsibility of the client to indicate if pressure should be adjusted or request that the service provider discontinue.
- Services not included under a cosmetologist’s scope of practice are provided by a 3rd party contractor. All questions and concerns relating to the service must be directed to the contractor.
- Services and calls may be monitored for quality and training purposes.